Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sneak Peek


Here is a sneak peek of a new stamp set which will be released next week. Be sure to come back for the hop. You might even win a free stamp set!

The heart is stamped onto white using Gathered Twigs distress ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then airbrushed the border around the entire card front. I then added the Baja Breeze panel which was stamped with the sentiment. I love the flexibility of the clear stamps, which enabled me to make it curved like this. I embossed it with white ep. I then stamped the heart again onto white cardstock and embossed with white before cutting it out and coloring it with Copic markers and adding it to the sentiment panel. The leaves are die cut with Spellbinders Foliage die and added to the card front. I colored the seam binding with the Copic markers I had used on the image, spritzed with alcohol, scrunched and tied into the bow. I added the cute little fairy charm which is also from MFP.

I hope you like it. Who doesn't like pansies??? And hearts???? hee hee hee

Stamp: You are Cherished by MFP
Copic Markers: R20, YG63, R39

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
Beautiful and elegant - awesome design!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love pansies and that heart is so pretty! I love that sentiment, too! Great card, Karen!