Monday, January 16, 2012

I want to be a cowgirl!

And why wouldn't you? After all, you get to look at cowboys! Mmmmm, doggie! hee hee hee

This is a sneak peek of a new set being released tomorrow by MFP called Cowgirls Rule. I stamped the boots image using black memento ink and colored with Copic markers. I then added the sentiment which is inked with markers. The pink panel at the bottom is embossed with Woodgrain folder and then I sponged on a little of the Victorian Velvet ink, then added the twine. I also added a little knot of the twine above the sentiment.



Be sure to come back tomorrow for the beginning of the blog hop showcasing four new stamp sets from MFP. It's gonna be fun!

1 comment:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh i love the soft feminine pink in this! This is just so cute! Love it! Thank you for sharing!