Sunday, January 22, 2012

Best Wishes

This technique of inking the negative side of an embossing folder, then embossing your paper is so perfect for an elegant wedding card. Unfortunately I can't find my brayer, so I had to use direct to folder using my ink pad. The result isn't the greatest, but it works well enough, I think.

I inked the Damask Corner folder with Old Paper distress ink and embossed white paper. The sentiment is just part of a sentiment stamp omitting several of the words. That is cut/embossed with Spellbinders' Fleur de Lis Accents and popped up with foam squares. I colored the seam binding with the same ink and tied a multi loop bow, adding a pearl brad to the center. Of course I had to add just a couple of pearls to the sentiment too.

Stamps: Rubbernecker Butterflies are Free Set

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: