Friday, December 31, 2010

So long, farewell

I would go on, but I don't know how to spell that German word for goodbye! lol Okay, I googled it and found it.

Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!

When I woke up this morning, I realized my pajama pants were on backwards. Hmmmm, do you think that is a sign that I should see that 2010 is behind me? Bwahahahahaha! I do crack myself up. I hope you are laughing as well. I really am looking forward to a GREAT 2011!

Here are my last cards of the year.

One of my resolutions is to actually send out more of my creations in 2011. I have entirely too many here in my stamp room.


This card uses three stamps from Rubbernecker.

Another of my resolutions is to bloom with happiness - to be content with what life sends my way and bloom in whatever that is. You see, I have a natural tendency towards pessimism. It is a battle for me to look at the bright side, but I think I am making progress and getting better at it. To conquer it, I'd better live a very long time!

I stamped the pansy image onto the white cs and then colored with copic markers before cutting into the out of the box shape for Roxie's sketch challenge this week. I used AtYou pens for a little glimmer on the sentiment and added some highlights to the image with them as well. The flourished bg was created by stamping onto the linen textured paper using Garden Green ink. I kept it fairly simple by embellishing with just three rhinestones.



The image from Mark's Finest Papers was inked with versamark, then Night of Navy before stamping and embossing with clear ep. I then colored it with Copic markers and mounted it on the navy cs. The card front is embossed with Birds and Swirls. The other panel is a dp by Webster's Pages. Such pretty papers. I used silver eyelets in the corners of the card front panel and added a bit of trim as an accent.

I am so grateful to be on the design teams for Mark's Finest Papers and Rubbernecker. Thank you Faith and Dave for all you have done for me this past year. I look forward to a wonderful new year with both companies!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that 2011 is a great one for all of us! Happy New Year!

No comments: