Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Silver Bells and Silver Ribbons


I tried a new to me technique to create the background for this card. It's called W.I.S.H. Fun, huh? You cut three sides off of a zip loc bag and then scribble water soluble markers all over the inside of one side. I used SU! markers in four shades of blue spritzed with water and then smooshed to create my background. I wanted more color after the first time, so I remarkered it but this time I used glimmer mist for the H2O. It is so pretty and shimmery. My image - from Rubbernecker - didn't show up well enough for me, so I stamped it again with the versamark and embossed it with silver ep. The corners and bottom border are punched with a swirling lace punch. I added the bow created with two different silver ribbons. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: