Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Next week the blog hop begins for the release of six fabulous new stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers. The fun begins on Tuesday, so be sure to check back!

This is a sneak peek of one of the new sets called Musical Holiday. The French horn and the music score are both images in the set. Does anything say Christmas more than music? I love Christmas music and would like to play it all year long, but I resist. However, it can start before Halloween in my house. lol


For this card, I stamped the horn image with versamark and embossed with silver onto white card stock. I colored in theholly leaves and berries with Copic markers and mounted that onto red card stock. I added the red brads and the silver cord bow. That is popped up onto the designer paper panel which is a scrap, so I can't tell you where it is from. The musical score is also a stamp in thsi new set, just stamped with black ink onto the white. The green card front is olive and garden green layered and then embossed with Cuttlebug's Holly Ribbons folder.

What do you think? I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by! Please come back soon.

No comments: