Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Today is my most beautiful daughter's birthday! Happy birthday Wendy! How did you get so old? It is shocking to me. Oh wait, how did I get this old? lol Time flies.

She is the greatest daughter ever. She is so even tempered, thoughtful, kind, sweet, forgiving and the most lovely person you could ever meet. I wish I were more like her.

For this card, I used lace as a stencil, adding the blue through it to give the beautiful impression of the lace. The bottom of the card is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers Flourishes and Frame and cut/embossed using Spellbinders Fancy Tags. I added some jewels, as my daughter is such a jewel in my life. Don't you just love those beautiful fabric roses at the top? Mmmmm, so delicious. This is one of her favorite color combos.

I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are Wendy. I love you more than you can know.



We went to lunch at Joe's Farm Grill and had Fontina burgers (oh yum!) and then we both had pedicures. Her's was an absolute emergency after her 8 year old daughters gave her one the night before. Yikes! lol I'm still laughing about how her feet looked.d Luckily they lost interest before adding polish.

We went all out for the polish for her birthday. Don't her feet look fabulous?

Hugs,
Mom

1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

is that the card you made her? its my new favorite! wendy is so cool.