Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't you hate it when your computer crashes?

I DO! My hard drive crashed and I lost so much! I'm so sad. None of my files can be recovered. sniff sniff sniff So many of the files can't be replaced either. I know, I know - back up your files. I always do right after a crash, and then I get lazy and don't do it just in time for another CRASH! Arrrggghhhh!

All right, I'm through whining now.

Here is a card I created using the colors Baja breeze, Cajun Craze and Wild Wasabi. It's a pretty nice color combination, isn't it?



I used Mark's Finest Papers stamps: Thankful Mum & Pumpkin, and Autumn Fun. I stamped the images using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.I watercolored the pumpkins using markers and watercolor crayons, then cut out and mounted onto the stamped image on the Baja Breeze cardstock. You know you just can't cut out those tiny tendrils, so I just lined it up so they would show.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: