Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another Camellia

I just love the new set I have shown you a few times now, Apples & Camellia. Here is another card I made using that stamp set as well as Flourishes & Frame. I created my own dp by using stamps from those sets on them.


The yellow card front has the flourish stamped all over it using the same shade of ink. The red panel has the Camellia stamped on it, using versamark ink and clear embossed. Isn't that lovely? So so pretty. I hope you think so too.

The main image of the Camellia was airbrushed using Copic markers.

These stamps sets are all available NOW at Mark's Finest Papers.

Now I am going to clean my stamp area so I can make the tutorial of how I tie lovely bows. It's so easy, you are going to wonder why you didn't think of it. lol

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments: