Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's time

to show you another cute card. Well, I like it. I hope you do too.



The image on this is a cotton scrap by Craft Secrets. I mounted it onto the cardstock and stitched (messily) around the edges, then distressed the edges of the cardstocks. I wanted to use some real lace behind it but didn't have anything that was just right, so I made my own with a Spellbinders Eyelet borderabilities and a Martha Stewart punch. Isn't it pretty? The card front is embossed with the Textile Textures Cuttlebug folder. I used my Xyron to hold the cotton scrap to the card stock. Added a cute little vintage looking button with a bit of embroidery floss through it and a lovely bow to the top.

Thanks for stopping by! Please come back soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL Karen!! i loveeeeeeeee that image!!!! Love the vintage feel to it!! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Ranae said...

I LoVe all things vintage and this is sweet!