Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good morning!

Wow, I just haven't had much desire to create anything from paper later. I have been creating with fabric and trying my hand at crochet a little bit. I've had a good time!

Today, I actually did some papercrafting! Wooo hooo! It helps that I got Rubbernecker's NEW vintage stamps in the mail yesterday. First ink!!!! Wooo hoooo!

I really like the vintage look, and for my first creation I chose the vintage Model-T. Masculine cards can be challenging for me, but not with this great stamp. And I love this sentiment. "Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Isn't that perfect with this card? I distressed edges and then used vintage photo ink on them as well.


How do you like it?

Thanks for stopping by! Now go and have a GREAT day!!!! I'm off to make gingerbread!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeee this Karen!!! And I'm coming over for some gingerbread!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)