I got started and I'm loving the results! Now I'll tell you a little more with the risk you will think I am OCD. lol
So, I showed you the empty cases I bought to store my cling mount stamps. YesterdayI put the stamps in cases trying to fill the space as well as possible and/or with a theme going on. For instance, the hearts are in one (if they all fit), the farm style images are in one, etc. That is working great. I numbered each of the cases with my label maker and put a colored mark on each with a permanent marker.
Next, I went to the website and copied the images of the stamps I had and pasted them onto a page. I also copied the name of the stamp set and the SKU so I could name them when showing you a creation using them. Under that is the number of the case they are in. This is now my catalog. I've taken a photo of one of the pages to show you.
I also listed all my stamps in an Excel spreadsheet, separating them into categories: background, sentiments (all typed out so I know what they say), and Images. Each of those categories with the corresponding color and the number of the case they are stored in.
I have a lot more work ahead of me, but I have all my Rubbernecker images and sentiments done! Wooo hoooo!
Thanks for stopping by!