Monday, March 15, 2010
For today's first ever Queen For The Day challenge on SCS, I cased Mutnik's card here chick, chick! My rooster is a bit bigger, so I had to change a few things. I didn't use newspaper for the bg as I don't have any around, so I used a Rubbernecker French Script bg stamp, stamped with tea dye distres ink, distressed and smudged with more tea dye and vintage photo distress inks. I stamped the rooster with the vintage photo ink and clear embossed before coloring with Copic markers. The ruby red card front is stamped with the Rubbernecker chicken wire bg stamp and smudged with vintage photo distress ink. I added only one button because of space issues. The "thread" is actually a bit of regular twine which was taken apart to get a smaller bit. The card is Kraft.
I hope you like it. Here's to you Mutnik!