Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sneak Peek!


Now why aren't these words spelled the same? The English language is so confusing sometimes.

Anyway, this is a glimpse of a new set being released by Treehouse Stamps this Friday, yikes! It's Friday the 13th!!!!!

I used the "MY MOM" set which has this lovely lily and some sweet sentiments. I stamped the flowers with black craft ink and then clear embossed before watercoloring. Don't you love that new border punch by SU!? It's so saaaaweeeet! Don't you just love the dangling sentiment? I picked that up from my friend Wendybell. It isn't exactly the way she does it, but close. It's a fun way to add a sentiment, I think. So, I hope you like this card. If you would like me to send it to you, just leave a reply and I will randomly choose a winner. That is if I get more than one comment. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Karen, this is so lovely. The colors, layout, dangling sentiment--all fab! This is no surprise coming from my wonderfully talented friend! Oooo, lovin' the spring time look of your blog homepage!