Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eeeeeeee! I can't even sleep!


I am still so excited about being in the finals for Spellbinder's design team that I couldn't sleep when I went to bed last night. Luckily the color challenge was up on SCS so I got up and created this card.

The stamp is a new one I got by Inkadinkado. I colored it with markers before stamping onto watercolor paper. I then went over it with a paintbrush to add a bit more color to the image. Then I cut it out with the Spellbinders' Label One and also embossed it. The embossed edge is colored with a paintbrush and the Pretty in Pink ink. I mounted that with dimensionals onto the card base, which is also cut with the Label One die, leaving just the top connectef for the hinge on the card. I also stamped the little rose inside the card for the finishing touch! I mounted that onto the Perfect Plum card base. I am loving my dies from Spellbinders. They are such a great bargain, as you get six sizes of each shape, they cut, emboss and you can stencil with them, and they store in the space of nothin'! If you haven't gotten any yet, you'd better get to it! They are the bomb baby, the bomb!

No comments: