Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag!

My daughter Wendy got tagged and has now tagged me. So, if you want to get to know me a little better, read on. If not, read no further.

Four places that I go to over & over:
Church
Wal Mart (it is the closest grocery store to me. I wish I had other options.)
Allen's work (when I choose to keep the car, I have to drop him off and pick him up.)
Mesa (to see my kids and grandkids!! Oh happy day!)

Four people who E-mail/call me regularly:
Wendy
My sister Kathy
Julie N.
Allen

Four of my favorite places to eat:
Joe's Farm Grill - YUM! I love their Ahi Tuna sandwich (we are NOT talking canned tuna fish by any means!)and their sweet potato fries.
Carrabba's - The scallops are delish!
PF Chang - The spicy dishes are my favorites
Rancho De Tia Rosas - Oh man, the salmon fish tacos are exquisite! Not to mention the chips and salsa.

I just thought you might like to know what I order there.

Four places I would rather be right now:
With my kids and grandkids
Casa Rubio (with my kids and grandkids)
At a park enjoying this beautiful day (with my kids and grandkids) Do you see a trend here? lol
Eating lunch with friends

Four people I love:
Allen
Wendy (and her children) that counts as 1, right?
Ben (and his baby) same rule applies here
Jed

TV shows I watch: (when I get a chance)
Dancing with the Stars
Pushing Daisies
Good Morning America
Everybody Loves Raymond

Four people I tag:Oh gosh, these people have to have blogs, huh? And read mine! lol Uh oh.
Kelly Jean
Terri Honz (you don't have a blog, do you?)
Ashley Bowen
Vicky Gould

We will see how this goes. lol At least I did it, right Wendy?

1 comment:

Wendy Hansen said...

Yes, good job. Now we know what tagging is. I think you're the only person that hasn't kept the "shopping with someone else's money" though, that was a popular one. And yeah, Casa Rubio, that's what I meant when I said beach for sure.