Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stamping day!







Okay, so I haven't accomplished much - except for stamping today. I'm still in my pj's and I must confess, I've had a great time.

So, here are the cards I came up with.

The pick up is for a friend whose 15 year old son has been really sick and in a lot of pain for weeks. He really does need a pick up.

I loved a card on SCS by ponygirl40, so I did my interpretation of it, using stamps I have. I don't have the ones she used, but I like how my vintage postcard turned out.

And then the believe card was for the ways to use it challenge on SCS to use pearls. I wasn't sure I like the pearls added to this, but it really does help balance that big bow!

I hope you enjoy my cards today. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Chad and Kristine said...

You are truely amazing!! I love the vintage postcard one. Wow.

Terri H. said...

Hey friend, Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Things have been wild here. I love your cards and your story of staying in your pj's all day. Sounds like a good idea. You got some beautiful cards accomplished. I especially like the believe card. Great bow! Take care and TFS.

Melinda Ford said...

Holy cow, I LOVE that postcard! So pretty and antique. Good job with the pin!

KellyJean said...

Love'm all, Karen! And gasp! That postcard card... it's my fav.

jacker said...

dior uk
fendi
fendi purses
discount fendi
fendi handbags