Friday, October 10, 2008

The weekend is coming!


Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am. I get to go to my daughter's house and play "Stamping Bunco". Oh, that is going to be fun. I am generally the biggest loser, but even the loser goes away with a prize, so . . . even I can't lose! I'm really looking forward to it. And as long as I'm there, I get to see my grandkids too! I love those kiddos and miss them so much, even though I'm only 60 miles away I don't get to see them as often as I like. Hugs and kisses, coming your way kids!


So, this is my card for today's challenge: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS! Hee hee, isn't that fun? Lol. Judy challenged us to limit our supplies today to scissors - which can be a straight cutter or decorative edge scissors only. Okay, I used the decorative scissors. I hadn't used these in a very very long time. Paper - any paper at all, including decorative paper. I used a bit of the decorative paper. And ROCK - was to be hardware or anything with bling. Okay, I may have stretched this one a bit using diamond dust on the liquid applique, but diamonds are rocks and of course diamond dust is just ground up rocks! Right? And I used the diamond (oooo, that's good too) brads in the corners.


This image is a new one released today from Treehouse stamps. Isn't he cute? I colored him with my watercolor crayons. I love those things. Even I can color with them and make it look pretty good. Oh yeah, I love success. lol So, this is it for today.


Have a great weekend! I will!

No comments: