Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another look at those colors


So, I just couldn't quit with the color challenge colors and made one more card. Look at what a difference when you use more of the one color! This time the emphasis is on the Kiwi Kiss color. It's perfect for Halloween. I seem to make a lot of Halloween cards. Maybe I should actually send them to folks! Yeah, that's it - I'm actually going to send them to people.


Anywho, I just love this little witch hat stamp by Treehouse. I stamped it with black craft ink and clear embossed, then went in with my craft knife and punch to cut out all those holes. I also stamped the image onto the Tangerine Tango cs and used dazzling diamonds on the holes so that would show through the green hat. The large spider is part of the Creepy Crawly image, but the little web and spider are a $1 Michael's stamp. They were also stamped with black craft ink, and clear embossed with just a hint of dazzling diamonds added to give it that web glisten. So, is it creepy?

No comments: