Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow! What a day!

I just checked some of the comments on my blog and found this very sweet one from Joan, saying she has nominated my blog as "You make my day". Isn't that kind of her?

Here are the rules: In order to display this 'You Make My Day Award' proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.


Here's the link to Joan's blog. You may want to check out her list.

http://a-jcreations.blogspot.com/

Now I need to find ten to nominate so I can display the "You Make My Day Award".

Thanks Joan! You really did make my day!

No comments: