Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally! A triple combo!


I haven't had much stamping time this week, what with Connor's broken leg and my DH finally got a job here in Arizona, so I've kind of been looking at housing near his work. I'm excited about that, let me tell ya'! Anyway, back to the stamping. I combined three challenges on this card: The Sketch for the week, The Ways to Use It - rub-ons, and the Limited Supply - using only one color plus white. This card worked up really fast and easy, and not one stamp was inked to make this card. That feels kind of strange, and like I'm cheating a bit. lol Oh well, this is what I came up with. Please let me know if you love it. If you don't like it, you can just leave quietly. lol wink wink Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I love it! The green or teal or blue or whatever it is is beautiful. Good job! And he got a job in AZ?! Yahoo!!!!! Where is his job, where are you guys looking? I'm so glad, he won't have to do weekend visits anymore.

jjcreations said...

Very nice job on the challenge. Beautiful card. Your grandson looks cute...sorry about his leg though. Joan