Friday, April 11, 2008

Creating my own designer paper 2


Thanks to waking up way before dawn this morning, I had time to make another card for the SCS challenge of creating your own designer paper.

For this one I stamped the flourish from Priceless onto the Almost Amethyst card stock with versamark and brushed over it with a blue pearl ex. It has such a nice shimmer in just the right light. For the front panel, I embossed with my cuttlebug, went over it with versamark and the pearl ex once again. I put a thin line of two way glue on the edges, again brushing with pearl ex. Added the center pearl, mounted the layers on black and popped up the main image over the layered ribbon. Of course I had to heat the ribbons just a tiny bit. I think they look better heated. What do you think?

2 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

ooooh la la, she's a beauty. I like the pearl in the middle.

Unknown said...

This came out beautifully! I love the colors!!