Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday funny


I computer generated this sentiment to go with this image. It is a birthday card for my son-in-law. I hope he likes it.

The sentiment was printed onto the white card stock, then I stamped the image using Pumice Stone distress ink. I added the black photo corners and matted onto red and black. A very simple card with a funny sentiment. Well, since I'm on the other side of that hill, it isn't that funny! lol Or is it? Truth for sure.

Stamps: Rubbernecker Gent with bike SKU 535-05

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Love this vintage image looks great in pumice. That sentiments is hillarious!! TFS

Ellen Taylor said...

I forgot to say thanks for the welcome, I look forward to designing with you!!:)

Unknown said...

Love the card and sentiment. I bet he will too!
Great meeting you at CHA my new friend!

Hugs,
True :D