Monday, October 17, 2011

 
You won't want to miss this blog hop for great holiday ideas!!!! Starting today!!! 12 days of wonderful ideas, with only just a few blogs to hop each day. Don't miss it!
Posted by Picasa


Start here:

Mark's Finest Papers Blog

Now, here is something I created this morning. This is a door hanger to surprise someone special.


I stamped this cute new image from MFP onto vanilla cs and colored with Copic markers before cutting out. I added the flower and popped it up onto the front of the holder. I only had Tootsie Pops in the house, so I punched three holes for the sticks. I tore a strip of the fabric and tied a bow and added two more flowers and more of the same leaves from the image.

Everything - even the fabric! is from MFP! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I think it's so pretty Fall and very 'sweet' too! Love your words...so true!!