Monday, October 10, 2011

Stacked backgrounds

Tommy Turkey 1

The SCS challenge today was to stack backgrounds. What fun!

All the stamps I used are from Rubbernecker.

I stamped Plaid Panel using Pumpkin Pie ink, then French Script using Chocolate Chip ink, then Bed of Roses using Ruby Red ink. I then sponged the edges a lot! I then stamped Tommy using Chocolate Chip ink on So Saffron card stock and clear embossed before coloring with Copic Markers and a white watercolor crayon for the collar. I cut him out and mounted him onto the Ruby Red Spellbinders Beaded Circle which was airbrushed and sponged. The sentiment is stamped using Chocolate Chip ink onto a piece of So Saffron dp. I traced the circle part using a Spellbinders die, then cut the straight edges with my paper cutter and then scissors around the circle. I edged it with a dark brown Copic marker, mounted it onto the card front and added brown brads.

Stamps: French Script 448, Bed of Roses 476, Plaid Panel 578, Tommy Turkey 20-08, Happy Thanksgiving Text 20-03

2 comments:

Rufus said...

Tommy is looking very proud of himself!
R/

Shirley said...

How fun!! Such a happy looking turkey!!