Monday, October 24, 2011

Friends Ornament

Bold Ornament

I inked the bold ornament stamp with versamark ink and then used the Island Indigo marker to add that color before stamping and embossing with clear embossing powder. I then cut/embossed the center of it using Spellbinders Parisian Accents and popping that up over the Island Indigo layer. I then inked just the word friends from the sentiment stamp and stamping that onto the white card stock. I then used the Rich Razzleberry marker to ink up the small flower in the ornament and adding that to the sentiment and punching with a 1-1/4" circle and adding that to the center of the ornament. I colored the seam binding with the marker and crinkled it adding it to the card front. I then punched small flowers from the Rich Razzleberry card stock, adding Baja Breeze centers with a dot of the Island Indigo.

Stamps: Rubbernecker Bold Ornament SKU 507-01, Bud Set SKU 505

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the blue and pink. That image in the background is just lovely... the ribbon looks great! :o)

Shirley said...

I love this! How very pretty and your ribbon is outstanding too!