Monday, April 25, 2011

Pretty colors

I created this card for the color challenge this week. I really love these colors together. What do you think of them?



I stamped the image using baja breeze ink onto bashful blue cardstock. I added liquid pearls, diamond stickles, punched butterflies and flowers with pearl centers. The corners are punched using MS swirling lace corner punch and matting onto certainly celery card stock. I colored the seam binding with the baja breeze ink and crumpled and dried it. I added a flower made with the flower punches and a pearl in the center.

Stamps: Bubble Vines Large 537-03

I hope you like it and sure appreciate you stopping by for a look.

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I just love this swirly stamp Karen - and it looks super with the pearls and glitter!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! I'm with you on these fabby colors! Love the way you've brought out the best in this cool image!!

~Bev

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, sooo pretty, Karen...it looks magical with the tiny little butterflies, flowers, and sparkle!!!

Patty said...

Very pretty!!!