Monday, June 7, 2010

Depth of Life



I created this card for today's color challenge. I had only the teeniest tiniest scraps of Tempting Turquoise cardstock, but found a way to make it work. At least the ribbon is turquoise too.

The sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and clear embossed. I used Spellbinders Ric Rac Diamond Border Petites to meet the dessert option. The butterfly was a one of those little scraps of cardstock which had been embossed with Cuttlebug's Snowflake folder. I like the veining it gave the butterfly. I added Stickles to the body of the butterfly. I also used Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots folder on the border panel.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! You picked a great way to use these challenging colors! I am running out of some of them too!