Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sticker


Today's card features a sticker. Now I have a lot of stickers here in my craft room, but rarely reach for them when I begin a creation.

I used the Cloud 9 Design flower sticker in the center, mounted it onto vanilla cardstock. I outlined the inside of my Spellbinders Nested Poinsettia die template with my red marker before cutting/embossing in the Wizard. I really like the mottled look it gave, instead of the very opaque look lining it later would give. It's a little softer. I added candy cane stickles to the center of the flower and curled the edges a bit over a marker. The red poinsettia was cut/embossed/impressed with the Spellbinders Snowflakes Impressabilities. It is mounted with a foam square, and the petals curled slightly. The navy oval was also cut/embossed/impressed with Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large and Snowflakes Impressabilities. The dp is by Kaiser scrapbook and mounted onto real red before being adhered to the blue card front. I added a little Christmas plaid bow and DONE.

I hope you like it.

No comments: