Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grateful Heart

I wanted to share this Thanksgiving card with you. I created it to send to some special people so I had to make it larger so I would have enough room to write my thoughts. I still ran out of room, but I got most of my gratitude in it.

The card base is a red card measured to fit a legal size envelope, with the brown mat behind it. I used another piece of brown and then a piece of striped designer paper, cut/embossed with Spellbinders Deckled Mega Rectangles. I added machine stitching around the edges. On that is mounted a Spellbinders oval of Always Artichoke cardstock which was embossed with the Flowers Impressabilities. The JustRite image was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers before being cut/embossed with Spellbinders Standard Circles. I colored the embossed edge with a Copic Spica pen and mounted it onto a Scalloped Circle cut from Real Red Cardstock. I added some square jewels and a rich chocolate satin ribbon with two loops on the left side.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely arranged card...it all works great together..thanks for sharing your ideas...

pat

Rufus said...

Really like your ribbon treatment!
R/