Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mailable too

Here is another easy peasy card for my girl's class.


Stamp image onto white cardstock using Brown ink. I used colored pencils to color the leaves and berries on border of the image and the gingerbread man. Cut/emboss image with circle die template. Cut/emboss red scalloped circle. Adhere image circle to red circle. Emboss front of card with snowflake embossing folder. Tie ribbon around front of card near the bottom. Use foam squares on back of circle and adhere to card front on right side, over ribbon. Carefully apply small bits of Candy Cane stickles to berries and to buttons and cheeks. Be very careful not to smear them. Ask me how I know! lol Set aside to dry!

I hope you like this little cutie. Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a great day!