Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sharing

I wanted to share a couple of my creations with you today that are in the new Spellbinders catalog supplement.

This first one is using the new S4-229 Labels 5 dies. Isn't this a fabulous shape? I also used a thicker from Crafty Secrets. Their designs are so vintage and nice, aren't they? After I took this photo of the project, I went back into my craft room to load it to the computer, etc. Probably an hour (at least) later I came back into the kitchen and there was that candle - STILL BURNING!!!!! YIKES! Never leave a candle unattended! I could have burned my house down! Don't do that! lol
I also added a little butterfly from Flying Beauties! I love butterflies and flowers.


This next one is a box in a bag. It is quite easy to make, and a great way to present a small gift or treat. I used Spellbinders S4-223 Create-a-flake 2, S4-234 Ribbon Tag Trio 2, and S4-224 Snowflake Borderabilities PetiteSpellbinders Create a Flake 2 for this. I also used Artsylicious Fine Flocked Paper in Peacock by Chatter Box. It's a lovely paper. Unfortunately, the photo can't capture that beautiful flocking. The snowflakes are white and silver shimmer papers by The Paper Company. So pretty.


I think you are going to need these new dies too. They are fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Karen








No comments: