Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is Autumn really coming?


No signs of it in Phoenix, but this card made me feel better.

You really need to click on this photo to enlarge it so you can see the wonderful embossing on this card.

. For this card, I embossed the ruby red card front with Spellbinders Paisley Impressabilites. I then cut/embossed the chocolate chip card stock with the Scalloped Paisley die and then embossed it with the Paisley Impressabilities. I also cut out a circle for the opening in the cornucopia with the scalloped circles and created a small border using two of the dies for the outside border of the opening. I thought it gave it more of a basket dimension. I added some machine stitching too. The pumpkins were cut/embossed with the new Pumpkins Nestabilities. These are only available for a limited time, so hurry and get yours. I added some of the brand new Autumn Flower Soft to the bottom of the card. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my goodness Karen! THAT IS SO COOL! What a totally clever idea!!!

Unknown said...

So clever Karen! I've never seen the paisley used in this way!