Monday, January 5, 2009

Tacky glitter!


I hope my card doesn't fit the title too well. lol

I made this card for today's tacky glitter technique challenge and the Sweet N Sassy sketch challenge. I used two colors and texture of glitter. The brown is Martha Stewart's brownstone glitter and the bigger chunky glitter is Treehouse Stamps new Black Onyx chunky glitter. Boy do I love that stuff. You must try it. I also used it on the black butterfly.

The main panel is Heritage Postcard by Kathy Griffiths and Provo Craft. All the panels are embossed with the textile texture embossing folder.

The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip craft ink and clear embossed before being sponged with Creamy Caramel and Tye Dye distress ink.

I applied glue dots and the brownstone glitter behind the black brads. I hope you can see it.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

It's so not "tacky" Those glitters both look like a lot of fun. Really how can you go wrong with glitter?

Connie M. said...

Nothing tacky about this card, Karen! Very pretty!!