Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm too excited to sleep!



I decided to apply for the Spellbinder's design team, so I've been busy creating my projects and taking pictures. It was so hard to decide which projects to submit! I finally hit the send button on my application. Now I have to wait and see. I am not posting any of my projects until after I hear that I have been chosen! How's that for positive thinking?

Well, this is one of the cards that I thought of submitting, but in the end another one ended up going in. I hope I made the right decision! lol

For this one, I stamped French script on the main card which is Pretty In Pink. The heart lock is cut out with the Timeless Heritage die, using the die as a stencil, I sponged on chocolate chip craft ink and clear embossed. I sponged the edges with the chocolate chip ink and clear embossing powder. I tied a knot of the satin ribbon through opening.

The brown panel is embossed with the key. The key was cut out and reverse embossed onto the pink card stock using chocolate chip craft ink and clear embossing powder. It is mounted onto a panel cut out with the deckle edge rectangle. (This is a brand new die which my friend that is on the current design team let me use. The pink panel it is mounted on is embossed with the textile texture cuttlebug folder and then stamped with the French Script and I sponged on more color to highlight the embossing. The corner is punched with the wrought iron corner punch. I added chocolate chip satin ribbon with a metal slider.

What do you think?

No comments: