Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recycle and reuse!


Dawn's challenge to us today on SCS was to reuse and recyle. Well, I had made this tree some time ago, but it was in my reject pile. It had some other stuff on the top of it. Maybe that is why I didn't care for it. Anyway, I took that off and added the sentiment with the boughs behind it and the designer paper. I also added some chunky glitter called snowy slope. Isn't it pretty? It's a new addition over at Treehouse Stamps - be sure to click on over there and check out the great deals going on right now. You'll find a link several places on my blog.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, super cute! Love the tree. I like your Christmas tree too with nativity set in it.

Shirley said...

It's just beautiful and I love the whole card! This is one of my favorite folds. Elegant!

kellyjean said...

Maybe if I reject some of my stuff and then go back to them later they will turn out 1/2 as fantastic as your tree did, Karen! Whoa! This is awesome!