Friday, February 29, 2008

Fitful Friday.


So, you know how you think, I know it's late, but this will be a simple card I can whip out in no time. Well, it was a figment of my imagination late last night when I saw Jen's SCS challenge to use just one flower stamp on a card. How hard could that be? lol Really hard. I don't know why, but this card gave me fits at every turn. I nearly threw it out the window when I went to mount the image panel onto the card base and did it upside down! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! How aggravating. I lovingly ripped it off the stupid card base and stuck it down the right way. Sheesh, it was done, and good riddance! Oh my word! Such a time I had with this card. After a little sleep, I can look back on it and still like the card in spite of the challenge it was to me. I hope you like it too.


I hope you have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love this image on the vellum Karen - wonderful blog! Have a great weekend!

artystamper

KOstvig said...

very pretty karen I loved this card the moment I first saw it and I still do it looks so nice...

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

WOW Karen this turned out gorgeous!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Gorgeous card Karen! You are the winner of my card give away, let me know which one you would like and I will get it in the mail to tomorrow!