Monday, February 25, 2008

Mix it up Monday!






So, today's challenge on SCS was to mix it up - mix two or more designer paper patterns. What fun! I made two cards for the challenge today.

The first one is a sneak peek of a new stamp coming out March 7th from Treehouse stamps. I absolutely love the tree, don't you? The sentiment I chose to go with it is fabulous too, and is another Treehouse stamp. Stay tuned to see more images in the next few days. You're gonna love them. There is a link to the Treehouse website on the left side of this page, so check them out!

The next one uses some bright fun papers, that are just perfect for a party, don't you think? It needed a little something unexpected, so I popped on some curling ribbon and shredded it. I love the look. Doesn't it just scream party?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, the tree stamp goes so well with the woodgrain DP...awesome combo...that was one fun challenge! I need to go to my DPs more often, fast and fun cards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen, congrats on the new blog! I didn't know except for your comment on mine...and I see I've missed a few beauties on SCS..so how nice to view them exclusively here! Love the birthday card here...great colours and love love love that swirl of dangling ribbon. Gonna find it on SCS and fave it!