Monday, September 17, 2012

I created this little baby card for my niece Kelly's baby shower. She had twins several months ago, but they had to stay in the hospital a long time. Now they are home and healthy. I made the card to coordinate with the gift bag. 

 After stamping the sentiment upside down on the card front!!!! Arrrggghhhhh, I saved it by cutting and embossing the sentiment out of the card front using a Spellbinders Labels Ten die. I used my marker to just go around the edge to give it a little pop. I embossed a piece of the yellow card stock with Swiss Dots folder on the inside to back it and popped it up with foam squares. I also cut/embossed a duck and added the negative side to the inside as well to have the backside of the embossing showing through. I also used markers to color the seam binding before wetting and scrunching it. The bottom border is cut/embossed using Spellbinders Baby and backed with purple to show off the teddy bears before adhering it to the card front. I used these colors to coordinate with a gift bag. Isn't this perfect for the twins????

Stamps:  Rubbernecker Smallest Wonders 156

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: