Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall is in the air. That's hard to believe when it is nearly 100 degrees, but it sure is better than 118! lol I keep thinking that if I decorate and think fall it will happen. Well, maybe. 

This set can be used to create cards for all seasons. I’ve created beautiful spring cards with it before, and now I’ve chosen a fall theme with these colors. I stamped the leaves with Fired Brick distress ink onto vanilla card stock and then cut/embossed it with Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles matting with a navy card front. I then punched tiny flowers from Cajun Craze, Navy and Pumpkin Pie card stock and adhered them to the stamped image. I added a dot of liquid pearls to the center of each flower. The sentiment is stamped onto vanilla card stock with Chipped Sapphire ink and then cut/embossed with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two and popped it up onto the card front.

Stamps: Rubbernecker Garden Shrub Set 560, Best Wishes Set 600
Paper: Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Navy
Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Fired Brick distress ink
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, Lattice Rectangles