Monday, March 19, 2012

Yellow daisies


I love this sentiment. In case you can't read it, it says, Be the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!" I hope I am that kind of woman. I know many women that are that kind of woman.

I cropped the daisy image for today's technique challenge and put it in the center of the pendant. I used the same stamp for the background on the white panel, just stamping it repeatedly on the white card stock using Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I then sponged the edges with So Saffron ink and mounted that onto the brown. The main image is colored with Copic markers. I thought the brown gingham ribbon was perfect with the daisies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Daisies SKU 506-05, Kind of woman SKU 582-10
Accessories: Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Eyelet Pendant, Ovals, gingham ribbon

No comments: