Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How about some roses?

I love the rose images in this new set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company. The first card shows the large blossom, but done in a very clean and simple way. I stamped the image twice at the top of the card and the sentiment at the bottom right with Victorian Velvet distress ink. I cut/embossed the lower edge with Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop die. I then added the seam binding which was dyed with the ink and added a half pearl for a little bling.



I really love how the next one turned out. I even pulled out some dusty old hardware from my stash. It wasn't really dusty, but hasn't been used in quite a while. I love the hardware frame for the sentiment. I even added some of the light pink to it with a Copic marker to coordinate with the rose panel a little more. Isn't that nice? I love that you can do that with Copic markers.


The rose image is stamped onto vellum card stock and added to the pink panel which is cut/embossed with Spellbinders Lacey Square. The card front is embossed with Sizzix Corners Damask folder. Isn't that pretty?

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs to you!

No comments: