Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You are loved

Black eyed susans for encouragement 1

I kept it CAS by making a one layer card. This is MFP's 140 lb paper which is so heavy and wonderful. Don't try to punch it - it's too heavy, but for the die cuts it is the best! I used Spellbinders Eyelet borderabilities on the bottom edge. The black eyed susan image (new from MFP – being released next week) is stamped with Going Gray ink right onto the card front. I then stamped the sentiment using Tumbled Glass distress ink over the image. I added the turquoise gem to the center and the ribbon at the top. I also added a strip of turquoise paper on the inside which shows through the eyelet when the card is closed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super duper pretty and sweet :) Hugs

Billie Dee said...

Dang! That's gorgeous!