Friday, August 26, 2011

As long as there is a sale going on!

I thought I would share some loveliness from Rubbernecker. Yeah, I am an enabler. lol Sorry – but not very. hee hee hee

F4A79

Unusual colors for a butterfly card, but I like the result. I stacked layers of lace, dp and the flourishes.


The card front is chocolate chip. I stamped the two part flourishes with black ink and then with white craft ink. I then layered the dp which has a torn and distressed edge with a bit of lace peeking out from behind. I then stacked a bit of black ribbon onto that. The sentiment is stamped with brown ink onto the white cs, embossed with a Spellbinders oval and then torn and distressed. I mounted that onto the black cs which is also torn and distressed. I added a knot of black ribbon at the top. The butterfly is stamped with black ink onto the brown cs and cut out, lightly distressing the edges and popping up with a foam square.


I hope you like it. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Rubbernecker: butterflies are free set sku 538, 2 part flourish set 1 sku 546-01

No comments: