Monday, March 21, 2011


I need to make a lot of these cards. Even though I make lots of cards, I forget to send them! Anyone else have that problem? lol Ridiculous, but true.

For this one, I stamped the corset image onto pink parchment cardstock using brown ink and cut it out. That is mounted onto a brown circle embossed with Textile Textures cb folder and then onto a pink parchment circle and a brown scalloped circle. The square panel is also the pink parchment and faux stitching around the edges. I stamped the sentiment with brown ink. I also embossed the bottom of the card front. I cut a rectangle of the same pink parchment for the inside of the card, punching the bottom and then adding the little flourish from the stamp set at each scallop and the rest of the sentiment near the top of that panel.

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers: Grandma's Boudoir
Thanks for looking!

No comments: