Thursday, March 17, 2011

Beautiful Tulips

You know, I just love these tulips. Anyone can make such a fabulous card with these images. I created a rather simple card, but I think it is still so striking. My sweet daughter got this stamp set for me, not too long ago and I'm so grateful. I think it is one I will keep forever. It's perfect for so many occasions. Thanks Wendy dear.


The tulips are two-step stamps. I used Regal Rose and Rose Red inks for them. The stems are stamped using Versa Color Bamboo ink. The sentiment is by Rubbernecker and is perfect for so many different occasions, don't you think? I stamped that using the Rose Red ink. It would have been just fine just like that, but I decided to add an organdy bow which was heated just a little.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Terri said...

This card is simply gorgeous! The simple design cards are such a struggle sometimes, but you did it beautifully my friend! The sentiment is perfect!

Francie G. said...

Gorgeous simplicity! Love the elegance of this image and and that wonderful sentiment! I think I need that sentiment!