Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo



Woooo hooooo! A sale!!!!! Take a look at all the goodies on sale over at Rubbernecker by clicking HERE! Here are two cards I made this week using Rubbernecker images and sentiments. Don't you want them? hee hee hee, yep, I'm an enabler!


I stamped the image onto white card stock using Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I then sponged on the three different inks. This was cut/embossed with Spellbinders Labels 8. I colored the embossed edge with a red marker. That is popped up over the twine which is wrapped around the card front. The sentiment is inked with Barn Door and stamped onto the bottom right corner.

Rubbernecker Phrase Set 626, Floral Set 3 645-03


Cats! They do have a mind of their own, don't they? lol This sentiment makes me laugh. How about you?  I stamped the cat image on the pink card stock using Black Soot distress ink and clear embossed before cutting/embossing with Spellbinders Labels Four. I inked the outer border with a black AtYou pen to pop the image before adhering to the yellow strip of designer paper. I added a double bow of narrow black ribbon. I then stamped the sentiment onto the same pink card stock and matted with black, punching just the top corners. 

Stamps: Cat Set 15621 by Rubbernecker

No comments: