Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sneak Peeks

I get to show you sneak peeks of the new sets being released next week by Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company!!!! Ooooo, you are going to want them all. They are wonderful.

Here is my first sneak peek!

This card features the new set Welcome Poppies. I just love poppies. Aren't they happy flowers? I think so. 

I stamped the image with Black Soot distress ink and clear embossed before coloring with markers. I then sponged on some Baja Breeze ink. The frame is cut using Antique Doily and then embossed with Spellbinders Enchanted folder before popping up on the white card front. The sentiment is stamped onto Baja Breeze card stock with Versamark and embossed with white powder before being cut with Spellbinders Floral Tags die and added to the card front.

I will have more sneak peeks all week, so be sure to come back!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautifully colored image and gorgeous card! I love the cut out of the pretty EF showcasing the lovely poppies!