Friday, February 18, 2011


Now this may not look like a child's birthday card to you, but it really is. My dgd is turning 9 and she loves loves loves flowers and she loves loves loves blue right now, so I made this with her in mind. I've seen blue daisies before, I'm sure.

The daisy image is stamped with blac ink and colored with Copic markers and adhered to the front of the card three times. For the lower right hand corner, I cut through all layers of the card front and the card, stamped and colored the image again. I stamped Happy Birthday on the inside of the card. The organdy bow (from MFP) was heated and the center is a rhinestone brad. I also hung a charm (airbrushed with Copic markers and a flower soft center and available from MFP) from the bow. Look closely, you will see it.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

So beautiful in this shade of blue, I love it!