Sunday, October 24, 2010

I learned this technique this week and put it to work once again on this card. I really love the way the tree looks.

This time I used it on a buckle card. I stamped the tree using brown ink, then added color with watercolor crayons and making it shimmer by blending using gold glimmer mist for the technique challenge this week. Notice the shrubbery? I inked the same tree with Old Olive ink and generation stamped it for the undergrowth. The sentiment is stamped using rich cocoa ink. I punched the leaves from the cs and then used gold smooch to highlight them before attaching to the main panel. I colored the ribbon with my Copic Marker and sprayed it with the shimmer mist as well, then added the shimmery brad.

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Very pretty card. I love the background paper, too. Thanks for sharing.